Friday, April 13, 2012

Refreshing fizz

Found a new favorite drink courtesy of Pinterest.  FIZZ  This is a combo of sparkling water, fruit, herbs, whatever sounds good to you!  I have been loving my La Croix Coconut sparkling water with pineapple juice.  I cut up a fresh pineapple then I put about 3/4 -1 cup of it in the blender til smooth.  Put it in a glass and pour about 1/2 the can of sparkling water over the top.  Add ice and straw.  Voila-refreshment in a glass!



I also picked some some Archer Farms mineral water from Target and have been adding a few drops of lemon essential oil and ice for another treat.  This is a great alternative to pop and other artificially flavored drinks!  Check out my link to nest of posies above, she has lots of fun, tasty ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all comments, questions and suggestions you have for me!