Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Signs of Spring

We had such a beautiful March then April turned kind of rotten on us.  We are midway through the month and having a sprinkling of nice days now.  Today we had beautiful sunshine and it felt good to be outdoors.
My first trail run of the season.  It felt so good.  I have to get used to those hills again.  I walked on 3 of the uphills, so not too bad.
Always a sign of spring-Tulips.  But, it's tulip in this case.  Just 1 growing in our driveway turnaround, but beautiful it is!
And hopscotch...I instagramed this picture because it brought back memories of my childhood.  I loved to hopscotch.  Now I'm not even sure what the point of hopscotch is anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all comments, questions and suggestions you have for me!